Antigonish Celtics Soccer Club – Administrator position
Antigonish Celtics Soccer Club is hiring for the position of Club administrator. This a permanent part-time position with most of the work occurring in the spring and early summer months with lighter duties throughout the winter months (total of 600-700 hours/year). This is a home-based position that is the first point of contact for the Club for all non-technical related issues. During the season some office hours will be scheduled during house league times in the evening. Reporting to the President and board, the club administrator is responsible for all club related organization, including but not limited to:
- Financial accountability (bank account, bookkeeping, payroll, referee payment, etc.)
- Player registration and database management in conjunction with the SportHub.
- Communication (internally and externally)
- Communication with media and updating of club’s social media accounts and website.
- Attendance, minute keeping and reporting at all board meetings
- Maintaining relationship with provincial governing bodies and municipalities
- Dealing with sponsors and suppliers as required
- Facility bookings
- Organizing/planning support for coaches training, local jamborees, tournaments and banquet
- Fundraising/sponsorship management
- Grant applications
- Overseeing summer students (non-technical responsibilities)
- Equipment management
- Facilitate coach registration
· Minimum 3 years experience in administration/bookkeeping, preference to volunteer based organizations.
· Working knowledge of SAGE (Accounting software)
· Proficient in Microsoft suite
· Experience in online database operations
· Experience in not-for-profit grant writing
· Knowledge of multiple social media platforms
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Self-starter, ability to take on and accomplish tasks independently.
· Excellent communication skills over various formats
· Appreciation of volunteer board and coach dynamics
· Valid driver license and transportation
Please send resume and cover letter by email only to CelitcsSoccer@mysporthub.ca before April 23, 2021. This position is for immediate hire, those chose for interviews will be contacted by April 26,2021.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and competitive within the current job market.